YOU ARE HERE >>
4Lock Web Reseller's FAQ
Photo courtesy passista web blog. Click to see a larger image.
- A. There are two ways to become a 4Lock web reseller.
a) Resell all or part of the EvotekUS, LLC catalogue on your own web site with a URL (web address) which will look something like (www.yoursite.com/4lock/).
b) Create a storefront on the EvotekUS.com web site, with a URL (web address) which will look like (www.yourstore.evotekus.com).
- Q. How much will a 4Lock web reseller earn?
- A. Online resellers get paid on commission, thus the amount earned will depend from how many sales are generated by your web site or storefront.
The commission for resellers who sell on their own web site is 12% of the net cost (without taxes and S&H costs). Resellers who open a storefront on EvotekUS.com get paid 10% commission.
- Q. When do I get paid for my commissions?
- A. Whenever your total commissions reach $25 or more.
- Q. How do I get compensated?
- A. You can get paid three ways: online via Dwolla (cost to you: $0.25) or via Paypal (cost to you: 2.9% of the amount being transferred + $0.30, or $1.025 on a $25 payment), or by paper check sent USPS Certified Mail (cost to you: $5). Please note that you are responsible for opening the Dwolla and/or Paypal account and must provide EvotekUS, LLC the information needed to transfer money to your account, should you chose to get compensated that way.
- A. How do I chose to get paid?
- Q. You will chose how to get paid when you sign up as a Web reseller. You may also chose to decide at a later time how to get compensated, by logging in to your account. You can change your compensation setting at any time.
- Q. How do the orders get filled?
- A. The orderrs get filled by the EvotekUS, LLC shipping department.
- Q. How do we handle product returns?
- A. Product returns will be handled via EvotekUS Terms & Conditions.
- Q. Will EvotekUS help with marketing?
- A. Yes, in a limited way, via social networks such as twitter, facebook, the company e-letter, blog mention, timely marketing information and tips, among others.
- Q. Can I use the EvotekUS and 4Lock logo on my website?
- A. Yes as long as it meets with EvotekUS Terms & Conditions.
- Q. How can I check on my account balance?
- A. Reseller can check the account balances via his/her unique account login.
- Q. How will I be notified of an order on my store?
- A. The code provided by EvotekUS to publish on your web site, as well as the storefront pages created on the Evotecus.com web site will generate an automatic e-mail to you and to the EvotekUS shipping department whenever an order is placed on your store. Furthermore, EvotekUS will also notify you and your customer via email, providing the tracking number, when the product is shipped.
Q. What do I need to do to become a 4Lock web reseller?